: Grace art at The Wotch

Mark,_Lord_of
Anne over at that great webcomic The Wotch is doing a sketch week and has a picture of EGS's favorite were-squirrel here. (http://www.thewotch.com/111303.html)

GrimDark
Cute stuff. I should probably read The Wotch, I've seen it mentioned around the place.

And that Bowser picture is just CLASS. Uber perspective stuff. Gotta love Bowser.

Swarm
I'd pretty much post what Grimdark posted. Except he's just posted it. ;)

Kspaz
I should probably read The Wotch, I've seen it mentioned around the place.

Not to mention the fact that one of the charecters in The Wotch has mentioned he has a cousin who lives in Moperville.

Mark,_Lord_of
Not to mention the fact that one of the charecters in The Wotch has mentioned he has a cousin who lives in Moperville.
When was that?

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
After the comic incident. It was the photographer...Ivan?

Kspaz
Yeah, your right Ryv.

http://www.thewotch.com/010303.html 3rd panel just in case someone was wondering.

VastZero
After the comic incident. It was the photographer...Ivan?

:doh: And I'm just now realizing this?

Oh! Right! Not in my typical forum.

Hi all. Vast is the name. I typically hang out over at The Wotch forum, but things are a bit slow right now, so I figured I'd say "hi" after reading through the EGS archives.

Great comic, Dan! I can see why EGS is ranked so high in TWC. Good job.

(Edited wording)

derr

Cool crose over in the works?

Question just an exucse to talk like Robert Evens?

You bet your ass it is :)

CRS2117
EGS rocks a fat one! I have introduced it to a room full of stoned people and well, you can't hide your true feelings when stoned, and on a broadband connection, and proecting each image onto the bar wall, and having to translate it into French.

BTW Iv'e been in Belgium the past few weeks.

Kspaz
Another Wotch/EGS connection. Check out the 9th panel, what's written in Pink on the brick wall.

http://www.thewotch.com/022503.html

Illjwamh
It's cool. Like pop-culture references for webcomics.

Kspaz
Yeah, but I was thinking more along the lines of the towns of Moperville, and Tandy must not be very far apart.

EDIT: Maybe Tandy is on the way to the Military Facility where the Diamond was at. This would mean Tedd graffitted (is that even the correct phrase) the wall, while on a pit stop.

Tropylium
There has not been that much going on publicly in Moperville... so either Ivan's cousin is
a) exagerrating, or
b) someone in (or closely related with) the gang. :O_o:

[Sidetrack]
But is there in EGS any references to other webcomics?

(a crossover would be cool, yeah.)

DarkShive
EGS makes no reference to other webcomics thus far. Plenty of weird stuff has happened in Moperville, though I plot to remain vague about most of it unless it affects the main characters in some way.

DaveK
There has not been that much going on publicly in Moperville... so either Ivan's cousin is
a) exagerrating, or
b) someone in (or closely related with) the gang. :O_o:

[Sidetrack]
But is there in EGS any references to other webcomics?

(a crossover would be cool, yeah.)

The first appearance of the goo made the newspaper, and the second appearance of the goo was noticed by most of the people in the school at the time, so there have been enough weird things going on in public to make it possible that we haven't seen Ivan's cousin yet.

DarkShive
The first appearance of the goo made the newspaper, and the second appearance of the goo was noticed by most of the people in the school at the time, so there have been enough weird things going on in public to make it possible that we haven't seen Ivan's cousin yet.As far as I'm concerned, Ivan has no cousin in Moperville. As far as EGS is concerned, Ivan doesn't even exist.

Acanous
*Dan is VERY protective of his microverse, people, in case you haven't noticed... this was made clear a LOOONG time ago, when he announced he would never do a crossover*
Just an FYI on the fly

Tropylium
Then I guess one of us needs to do it :p