: Judge Meh Site

Akira_0864
Judge the site, not the comic, just the site...for now. The only reason you can say anything about the comic, is that it doesn't match with everything else, and such like that.

You can click on the banner (because it's just pretty) or click on this word (http://www.tcfb.o-f.com/).

claytonian
oh lord thats an ugly site!

your comic could concievably become decent with a little practice, however (sorry I couldn't resist saying something positive, so forgive me for the little art critique)

Akira_0864

your comic could concievably become decent with a little practice, however (sorry I couldn't resist saying something positive, so forgive me for the little art critique)Whoa, genius alert!...ass.
Somebody please give me some real critique.

Pig Related
I'd say lose the flashy background and stick to one font. (preferable Arial, but that's just because I'm not really a comic sans fan)

Akira_0864
Have any idea for what I could use for a background?

Monkey
try and post in the correct forum, thanks :classic:

The background is far too bright and detracts from the comic. A more pastel-toned background would improve it no end. I like the menu image you have in the archives section, if you could get that working everywhere that'd be cool too.
Apart from that it's nothing special but nothing terrible apart from the background.

claytonian
I say something a little nice and I'm an ass?

Did you expect me to like that atrocity of a background? Meh, I'd rather put you on my blocked list than deal with you further.

Akira_0864
I say something a little nice and I'm an ass?Nice? NICE!?! WHERE'S THE NICE IN-!

your comic could concievably become decent with a little practice, however (sorry I couldn't resist saying something positive, so forgive me for the little art critique)Oh yes, that was a wonderful critique. I could tell every friggin' reason why my site was horrible, I'm obviously psychic! That's why I called you an ass. If you had something to say after however, then that didn't get put in the post and in that case I would be sorry.
I like the menu image you have in the archives section, if you could get that working everywhere that'd be cool too.
For some reason, Image Maps hate me. I've been trying to get them to work from day uno, but it's be craptastic non-funness ever sense.

King-of-Storms
Lose the background. It hurts my eyes (and, trust me, almost nothing hurts my eyes).

Do you have Jasc Paint Shop Pro? They make great image maps (of course, you could try coding it by hand...)

Akira_0864
I prefer to code by hand, and...well I don't know why. I fixin' up a new backgroud. I'm removing the old one...I liked it :sniff:.
I think adobephoto shop can do that, I just can't find it.
-----
How about now? It has the line paper look. Unforturnately I made it in mspaint, because Photoshop doesn't work on this PC.

King-of-Storms
Figured it out!

First, load the image up and go to Image Ready (via the shortcut in PS).

Now, in the tool bar on the left, hover your mouse around, until you find one that shows text saying "Rectangle Image Map Tool (P)". Use this tool to create rectangles that will be come hot spots.

Also, change the sub par reading "Animation" to "Image Map", os you can modify the properties of the squares.

Finding out how to export it, however, is your duty.

EDIT: Fixed a problem that read "Triangles" instead of "Rectangles" (normally, I would fix the typo and say nothing, but, I wanted to make sure you knew the typo, before you tried to figure out how to get Rectangles using the Traingle tool.

Akira_0864
Finding out how to export it, however, is your duty.Awww, but I hate using my brain. ^_^
I'm on it.
Crap, this pc doesn't have photoshop on it! And I'm all comfy...damn lazinessess. It'll be up, uh sometime.